Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Havoc by Jamie Shaw ♡♡♡♡♡

Havoc (Mayhem, #4)What can I say? Jamie Shaw has found my weakness for rock stars, and she writes them beautifully.

Havoc is final book in the Mayhem series, which I am super bummed about. I have loved the entire series, and I seriously loved Mike (even though Joel will always be my favorite).

Mike has been waiting for his perfect girl. He doesn't hook up with the groupies, he's a good guy, and he makes sure when he finds the right girl, he won't have a long list of conquests. He's waiting for his perfect when his ex, Danica, walks back into his life looking for a second chance. But with Danica, Hailey also walks into his life. Hailey wants Mike, Danica wants Mike, and Mike has a bit of a quandary deciding between the two.

Mike is really the good guy in The Last Ones to Know, and I was ecstatic he got his happily ever after with the perfect girl for him. Havoc completely wrecked me. I laughed, I cried, my heart was broken and mended back together again. I think I'll have a book hangover from this one for a long time to come.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Jamie Shaw has in store next. I've loved the Mayhem series, and I'm sure her future projects will be just as awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment