Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Summer's Temptation by Ashley Lynn Willis ♡♡♡♡.5

Summer's Temptation (Vandeveer University, #1)Summer's Temptation by Ashley Lynn Willis is the first book in the Vandeveer University series, and I was hooked pretty fast. The book had me laughing, crying, and angry as hell. And I pulled an all nighter to find out what was going to happen.

Summer's Temptation tells the story of Cassie, who is getting over a recent heartbreak, and she's looking for a guy she won't fall for to take care of her needs. Tyler is the school player. He has a revolving door of girls coming in and out of his bedroom. He seems like the perfect guy for the job. There's no way she'll fall for him. Until, of course, she does, breaking all the rules she came up with to protect her heart.

I couldn't stop reading this book. Tyler was the guy every girl wants to change, and his player status made him the perfect guy for Cassie. I loved their interactions, their friendship, and their passion. My biggest complaint is they were both part of Greek life, and that Greek life sorts of things are likely to play an even bigger part in the next book. But I can't wait to read it. Unfortunately, I don't know when the next book will be out, but I can't wait to get my hands on it.

If you love a forbidden love story with an HEA, then this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment