Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan ♡♡♡.5

The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)The Friend Zone by Kristen Callihan is the second book in the Game On series. I wasn't sure what to expect of this book, because I have very vague memories of what the first book was about.

The Friend Zone tells the story of Ivy and Gray. Their relationship begins through text; they feel an instant connection with each other. Both want something more but are afraid of ruining the friendship they've cultivated. They have to decide if becoming something more is worth risking their friendship.

I enjoyed reading this book even though I couldn't remember the first one. The pace was quick and the tension was taught for most of the book. There were also a lot of laugh out loud moments. I will definitely be reading the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment