Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Bit of a Slow Down

Recently, due to many different reasons, I have been unable to keep up with my usual once a week posts. I've moved, got a new job, and I'm getting ready to move again! This summer has been hectic! On top of all that I've been dealing with some health issues. So, for now, the book reviews will have to take a bit of a back seat as I prepare to move again and get my health back on track. I'll post reviews when I can, and I'll keep everything updated via Twitter when there's a new review. If your interested in guest posting a review, have a book you really want me to read/review, or would like me to be part of a release day blitz, send me an email, or contact me via the contact form.

I have loved writing and working on this blog, and I hope to have things back to their normal speed by the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment