Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Better When He’s Bad by Jay Crownover ♥♥♥♥♥



Jay Crownover has done it again, and this time I wasn’t even sure it was possible. When I heard about Better When He’s Bad I was really excited to read it. The Marked Men series is one of my favorites, so I was sure I would love Welcome to the Point too. But I doubted there was any way I would be falling in love with a criminal. Boy was I wrong. There was no way not to love Bax.

Bax is just getting out of jail after five years. He knows someone set him, but he’s not sure why. Now that he’s out Bax is looking for Race, his best friend, and the guy he knows holds all the answers. Race is nowhere to be found, but Race’s younger sister, Dovie, wants to help Bax find him. Dovie is mostly untouched by all that comes from living somewhere like the Point, anyone can see she’s mostly pure and innocent; Bax is dark, bad, and irresistible. Is it possible to create something beautiful from their tainted and convoluted pasts?

It’s difficult to describe the beautiful relationship that blossoms between Dovie and Bax in the midst of such an awful situation, and the lengths they are willing to go to in order to save each other.  Bax may be bad, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be good. This book is sexy, fast paced, and thrilling. I could hardly put the book down. I dare you not to fall in love with Bax. It may just be an impossible mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment