Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola ♥♥♥♥



Just a Little Crush (Crush, #1)Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola is a book I came across while browsing Netgalley for new books to read. I’m so glad this book was on there, because it was amazing.

Brinely and Ryder went to high school together, and due to one humiliating moment, Brinely hates Ryder. She’s successfully avoided him for the first semester of college, but now their lives are colliding once again. Maybe Brinely doesn’t hate Ryder as much as she thought, but can she trust him not to hurt her again?

I really fell hard for this book, and maybe a bit for Ryder too! I didn’t want to put the book down; I wanted to know what was going to happen next. Would things work out? And everything came together so perfectly.

The few things I disliked weren’t huge. I do wish the story had been in present tense. For some reason the past tense for this book felt stilted. I also thought there were a few things that were predictable, and I enjoy surprises.

If you’re looking for a sexy good time with a pinch of heartbreak, then this is the book for you. It was difficult to watch these characters struggle through all their issues, but it made the end so much more gratifying. Give it a read and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment