Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

He’s Come Undone by Theresa Weir ♥♥♥.5



He's Come UndoneHe’s Come Undone is the first book I’ve read by Theresa Weir (who also writes as Anne Frasier). This is another book that came my way through BookBub. I picked it up because it has a John Tucker Must Die premise to it, but on a more serious level.

Ellie is a broke, former child actress who is hired by a group of girls to exact revenge on playboy Julian. He broke their hearts, so now those girls he hurt will turn Ellie into Julian’s ideal girl so she can break his heart. Problem number one: Ellie falls for Julian, just like those girls. Problem number two: Julian’s world isn’t as perfect as it seems. Add it all up and there’s mass chaos.

For the most part, I enjoyed this book. It was a quick read that had a ton of action packed in those pages. But the ending was a bit unsatisfactory. I was happy with the way things turned out for the characters, but the ending felt pretty rushed. Everything wrapped up nice and neat, and as a reader, we missed out on seeing how some things would have played out. It was a bit cinematic in that way.

But it’s one of those books that I would still recommend. It was quick and the story was really enjoyable Let me know what you think.

He’s Come Undone on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment