Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Draw Me In by Regina Cole ♥♥♥.25



Draw Me InDraw Me In by Regina Cole is a book I found while browsing NetGalley. There were some things I loved about this story, and some not so much.

Draw Me In tells the story of Hailey and Neill. Hailey is having trouble with school and her family. She desperately needs a job, and she finds one at a tattoo parlor. She meets Neill, who also happens to be her new boss. They’re attracted to each other, but Neill has a past that is holding him back from letting Hailey in.

Let’s start with the things I didn’t enjoy; then we can end on a good note! We got the story from the point of view of both Neill and Hailey. It would have been better to have to the story told from one character, preferably Hailey. The point of view changes made the timeline of the story more difficult to follow. And it was more difficult getting to know the characters. There were also much less surprises.

But I did enjoy the characters; they seemed really genuine, like people you might know. Also I liked the premise of the story. The plot was great, and what can I say, I’m a sucker for those tattooed boys.

I would recommend giving it a go. Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment