Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Eversea by Natasha Boyd ♡♡♡

Eversea (Eversea, #1)Eversea by Natasha Boyd is a book I first saw when it was on sale through BookBub. I picked up the book because of the compelling premise. I like stories about a famous person going to a small town and falling for someone who lives there.

That is exactly what happens in Eversea. Kerri Ann lives in a small town as a waitress working to help restore her family home. Jack, a famous actor, comes to town and falls for her immediately. They have quite the tumultuous time of things.

I enjoyed watching Kerri Ann try and figure out who she was and what she wanted for her life, and whether that life can include Jack.

This was a gripping story that kept me reading. I wanted to know what was going to happen, and what decisions Kerri Ann would make. I also loved the genuine Southern setting. Natasha Boyd really captures what it's like to live in the South. And I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I bought it as soon as I finished the first.

Has anyone else read this book? What did you think? 

Eversea on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment