Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Make It Right by Megan Erickson ♡♡♡

Make it Right (Bowler University, #2)Make It Right by Megan Erickson is the second book in the Bowler University series. Read the first book in the series so you will know who all the characters are, the story will feel very off if you don't know what happened before.

Make It Right tells the story of Lea and Max. Leas doesn't know how to trust anyone as the result of a difficult past. Max wants Lea, but he finds it difficult to be honest with himself and others. He's learned it's easier to be the person everyone else wants him to be.

Neither wants to admit their feelings for the other, but they fall hard and fast. Max shows Lea how to trust people and herself. Lea shows Max how to be the person he wants to be.

I enjoyed reading this story. I liked the Max and Lea, and I really liked how fully developed the secondary characters were. I did have some difficulty connecting with the characters. I think the story could have benefited from being in first person, from each character's point of view. Something about the third person really threw me off. There were also quite a few places with missing words or the wrong word, which pulled me out of the story (and makes me a bit peeved at the editor and copy editor, did they even read it?).

But overall, the story was good, and I will be reading the next book, Make It Last, when I get through some of my other TBR books. Have you read any of Megan Erickson's books? If not, you should. They are great, quick fun reads. Enjoy!

Make It Right on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment