Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas ♡♡♡♡♡

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas is the second book in the Throne of Glass series. If you have not read Throne of Glass, you need to go do that right now! But you also shouldn't read this review because it will contain SPOILERS for the first book.

Crown of Midnight starts after Celaena has healed from her battle to become the King's Champion, and she has started her new job of killing the people he believes are traitors to the crown. We watch as she deals with her duties and struggles with her feelings for Chaol.

This book was even more action packed than the first. Since I had some time in between reading the two books, there were a few things I had forgotten (like Celaena telling Dorian they couldn't be together). So I would brush up on book one before starting the second. The pace was faster in Crown of Midnight (I couldn't put it down because I needed to know what happened next!), and the story was darker. I loved every second of it.

I am starting Heir of Fire right away. Crown of Midnight ended on a bit of a cliffhanger, and now I need to know what happens next. If you're not reading this series, then you should be. It is beautifully written, and has a bit of a darker element.

Are you reading these books? What have you been thinking so far? Let me know in the comments or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment