Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Untamed by S.C Stephens ♡

Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)Untamed by S.C Stephens is the fourth book in the Thoughtless series. It was my least favorite so far, and probably one of the worst books I've read this year.

Untamed follows a character we met in previously in the series, Griffin. He is the least likeable member of the band D-Bags, and we get to watch as he makes a fool of himself and attempt to become a redeemable character.

The main reason I finished this book is I thought I thought it might turn around pretty quickly and actually turn into a story that would be interesting to read. But it was almost 400 pages of reading about a selfish guy try and get everything he wants, fail, become unselfish, and the get pretty much everything he ever wanted. I don't think Griffin is redeemable, and he was extremely annoying and overly explicit about so many things.

I think writing another book for this series was overkill. I would have been much happier if the story was left with Kiera and Kellan. Untamed left a bad taste in my mouth, and I'm not sure I would read books by S.C Stephens again.

Have you read the Thoughtless series? What did you think of Untamed?

No comments:

Post a Comment