Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

RoomHate by Penelope Ward ♡♡

RoomHateRoomHate by Penelope Ward is maybe the first book I've read by this author. Although, I can't remember, I may have read another one (After initially writing this post, I went and check, I have read another book by Penelope Ward, and I did enjoy Jake Undone). I listened to RoomHate on audio book, and it was a good reading.


RoomHate tells the story of Amelia and Justin. Amelia abandoned her best friend, Justin, 10 years ago, and Justin won't let her forget it.


This book just didn't do it for me. I read other reviews that spoke of plot twists, but nothing happened that really surprised me. Also, something came up during the story, that I wasn't expecting (although I'm not sure I would call it much of a plot twist. AND it's one of the biggest thing I hate in stories.


Overall, I was just waiting for this story to end. I was bored, and I didn't feel any connection to the characters. Now realizing this is the second book I've read by Penelope Ward, and seeing that I enjoyed the first, I may give her another shot.

Have you read this book? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment