Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles ♡♡♡.5

Stupid Girl (Stupid in Love, #1)Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles is the first book I've read by this author. I came across it on Goodreads, and I love a good story about a player changing his ways. So, I decided to give it a shot.

Stupid Girl is the story of Olivia, a Texas girl with a murky past, and Brax, the school bad boy who wears his bad ass persona on his sleeve. They fall for each other pretty hard, and have to work through their pasts of they want to stay together.

I loved loved loved the story. It was a great premise, and I really felt for the characters. For, possibly, the first time ever, I loved a book where I felt the writing could have been so much stronger. There were words that were repeated, and there were some spots where the writing felt awkward. I have never loved a story so much and felt so "eh" about the writing.

I want to read more by Cindy Miles, especially the next book in this series, Stupid Boy. And I am hoping the writing gets better with time.

What do you think? Have you read Cindy Miles? What do you think about her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment