Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Asa by Jay Crownover ♡♡♡♡♡

Asa (Marked Men, #6)Asa by Jay Crownover is the end of an era. The end of the Marked Men series. So if you're one of those people who want a whole series available to you before you start reading, get ready for a great adventure.

Jay Crownover was the second new adult author I ever read, and she has become one of my favorites. I waited to start Asa as long as I could, because I didn't want the stories of these amazing people to end.

Asa was a great story and the perfect ending to the series. I don't want to say much since I think so many things could ruin the story. Just know that it's a fast paced thrill ride of a story. Full of ups and downs as Jay's stories are. Asa and Royal are perfect. I live how they are both strong and vulnerable in different ways.

I am sad to series go, but I am excited for more of The Point and the upcoming series The Saints of Denver. I know she has many more great stories to share with us, and I'm sure I will love them as much as The Marked Men.

Thanks, Jay Crownover for a great series! I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment