Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen ♡♡♡♡

Getting Lucky Number SevenGetting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen was the first book I have read by this author. I bought the book quite a bit ago and it has been sitting on my Nook ever since.

Getting Lucky Number Seven tells the story of Lyla and Beck. Lyla is a studious slightly reserved person and Beck is a hockey playing lady's man, and they became best friends after a semester of being lab partners. But when Lyla decides she needs to get some of the usual college experiences, she makes a list of things to do and number seven is to have mind blowing sex.

As Lyla starts to blossom, Beck is determined to help Lyla with number seven, but it has to be no strings attached so they can maintain their friendship. And of course, it doesn't exactly go according to plan.

This was a great story, and I loved pretty much everything except the big gesture at the end of the book. It was a little too much of a romance movie cliche.

Reading this book right after All Played Out may not have been a great idea. The premise to both books were very similar, and the main characters shared many things in common. I never got the two stories confused, but I found myself comparing them often.

Overall, a good book that I would recommend. 

What do you think? Do you like a story about a nerd turned beauty with a list of things to accomplish? What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment