Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire ♡♡♡♡.5

Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, #3)Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire is the third book in the Maddox Brothers series, which does not include Beautiful Disaster or Walking Disaster. If you are new to new adult, I recommend starting with Beautiful Disaster.

Beautiful Sacrifice tells the story of Taylor and Fayln. Fayln is trying to reconcile her past when Taylor Maddox walks into her life, and he's just what she needs. But Taylor's got it bad. And if you know one Maddox brother, you know they won't stop chasing a girl once they decide she's it for them.

I was extremely wary of Beautiful Sacrifice, because I did not enjoy Thomas's story Beautiful Redemption (I think he was a little too old, and I was expecting a new adult book, it felt more like a contemporary romance). But this book had almost all the magic and love that had me falling for those damn Maddox boys in the first place. This story was more somber than the others, and I did more crying than laughing, but it was worth every tear to witness Taylor and Fayln's story.

You could read this without reading any of the other books, but I would say read them all. Especially Beautiful Disaster. It's my favorite!

Anyone else want a Maddox of their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment