Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore ♡♡♡

3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore is the first book I've read by this author. I came across this book through BookBub, and I was not a huge fan

3:AM Kisses tells the story of Baya, a freshman who has decided to go to the same school as her brother, and her brother's irresistible roommate Bryson. It's a forbidden love story, and Bryson is ready to hang up his playboy belt in exchange for Baya.

I think this was a well written story that had a pretty good flow and decent characters, which is why it's getting 3 ♡s. But I also though the story lacked tension. Baya and Bryson are in love almost immediately, and a big brother isn't really "forbidden" enough to be concerned about in my opinion. I also felt Baya was a delicate and weak willed character, and those flaws are what lead to many of the story's problems.

I much prefer a story with strong women who really stand up for themselves. There were also a few places where the wording was really strange.

Have you read anything by Addison Moore? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment