Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover ♡♡♡♡♡

Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover is a book I have been waiting to come out for quite some time. I put off reading it for a while because I knew I would hate it when it was it was over. Well I couldn't wait any longer.

Better When He's Brave tells the story of Titus and Reeve. Titus is a cop set on protecting the Point no matter the costs, and Reeve is set on getting a chance to take down the guy who is destroying anything good left in the Point. They are in agreement on getting to the guy destroying everything.  Now they need to see if they can make it together.
Part of the reason I love the Welcome to the Point series is watch a story play out with bad guys with good intentions. I was wary of this story because until now, Titus had always seemed like such a good guy. But the story showed that hardly anyone is all good or all bad, something we explored with Reeve and Titus.

So far, there hasn't been a Jay Crownover book I haven't enjoyed. I hope that never changes. I am looking forward to getting Nassir's story and her new Saints of Denver series. If you're not reading Jay Crownover, you are seriously missing out. Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment