Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Slow Play by Monica Murphy ♡♡♡♡.5

Slow Play (The Rules, #3)Slow Play by Monica Murphy is the third book in the Rules series. I'm pretty sure it's also the last book as there are no more characters to focus on, and I'm disappointed to see this series end.

If you haven't read the rest of the books, then you seriously should, but this review will contain no spoilers for the others.

Slow Play tells the story of Alexandria and Tristan. Tristan's the last unattached guy in his friend group, and he's perfectly fine with hooking up with any girl he wants, until he meets the one girl who says no. Alexandria. He respects her answer, but that doesn't stop him from trying to get to know her.

This was a great last book with a tear worthy ending. I was glad to have a book with a good back story and more dialogue than the previous book. I loved both Tristan and Alexandria by the end of the book.

My only issues was that some of the sex scenes were too mature for me. I'm an adult woman who loves romance books, but I'm also easily and quickly grossed out by some things. But I'm will to admit that, and I think the writing was still great, and those things I didn't enjoy fit for the characters. So, it's more a problem with me than the book.

Either way, read the books! They're amazing, and my favorite series by Monica Murphy so far.

Slow Play on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment