Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Riot by Jamie Shaw ♡♡♡♡♡ Go Read it Right Now!!!

With the holiday season upon us, especially with Thanksgiving this week, I wanted to talk a little bit about the things I’m thankful for. In particular, I want to talk about Jamie Shaw, author extraordinaire!

I am part of Jamie’s Facebook group, Jamie’s Rock Stars, and this week she talked about how not many people read the second book in her Mayhem series, Riot. I was shocked! It was my favorite book of the series! So, this week, in light of the holidays (and a super busy schedule) I am reposting my review of Riot. If you you have not read this series, then you should, but don’t skip over Riot. It was the most emotional, heart wrenching, wonderful book in the series. Just talking about it makes me want to read it again! Maybe I will avoid all responsibility for this week and dive back into the the world of Mayhem :)

Riot  by Jamie Shaw ♡♡♡♡♡

Riot (Mayhem, #2)Riot by Jamie Shaw is the second book in the Mayhem series. If you haven’t read Mayhem, then you need to as soon as possible, because these books are amazing. Thank you Jay Crownover for suggesting them.

We met Joel and Dee in Mayhem, and now we are getting their full story in Riot. Joel and Dee are all about hooking up with who they want when they want. When they start hooking up with each other, they seem to be with only each other. They like each other, but neither wants to take the next step, until one of them does.

I can hardly put into words how much I enjoyed Riot. The story was amazing. I loved the premise. And now I want a Joel of my own. I laughed and cried right along with the characters. The sign of the best books is when you can literally feel what the characters are feeling. That’s what I look for in books, and Jamie Shaw knows how to deliver.

You should read the Mayhem series as soon as you can. You are going to fall in love with these guys. And you are going to wish the girls were your best friends.

Like I said, it was an amazing book, now stop what you're doing and go read!

No comments:

Post a Comment