Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Between Shadows by Chanel Cleeton ♡♡♡♡

Between Shadows (Assassins, #1)

Between Shadows by Chanel Cleeton is the first book I've read by this author, and I was provided an ARC in turn for an honest review.

Between Shadows tells the story of X. She's a trained assassin with a past she can't remember. And the person she regrets killing the most has just walked back into her life, and he's brought all kinds of secrets with him.

Between Shadows is not the kind of book I normally read. It was a mixture of New Adult, but with the fade to black intimate scenes of a YA novel, and it was a bit more action packed, sort of like a James Bond movie (with a girl as the show runner). Even though it was something different for me, I enjoyed the story and getting to know the characters.

Chanel Cleeton has some other pretty popular NA books, and if you like those, I'm guessing you'll enjoy this, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment