Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah Jessica. Maas ♡♡♡♡♡

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas is the second book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. I loved the first book, A Court of Thorns and Roses, but it was nothing compared to this one.


A Court of Mist and Fury picks up pretty much right where the last book left off. If you haven't read it, you should do that now. I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't read it, so this will be a fairly brief review.


What I will say is this, I did not think there was any way I would love Rhysand so much. I was not expecting one thing that happened in this book. And, if I could, I would give this book infinite hearts, that's how much I loved it.


Now, I just need to time jump to when the next book comes out so I can find out what is going to happen next! If you were on the fence about sticking with this series, I suggest you read A Court of Mist and Fury. It was incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment