Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

All Lined Up by Cora Carmack ♥♥♥♥



All Lined Up by Cora Carmack is the first book in her Rusk University series. And it was great. I’m not a fan of football, but I wouldn’t hold anything against those players, especially if they’re anything like Carson.

All Lined Up is Dallas and Carson’s story. Dallas is a dance major, her dad is the University’s football coach, and she’s sworn off the players. Carson is a second string QB working hard to move up so he can get a scholarship. He doesn’t want any distractions. But neither gets what they want as Dallas falls for a football player, and Carson gets his distraction.

I thought this was a great story about facing your fears and growing up. Carson is figuring out how to handle having something good in his life even with the pressure to succeed. Dallas has to deal with her dad and their issues, as well as learn how to fight for what she’s always wanted. I really enjoyed the POV change, which allowed us to get both sides of the story all at once. Losing It is still my favorite book by Cora Carmack, but this one was fun. I’m looking forward to seeing more books in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment