Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire ♥♥♥♥.75



I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive about Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire. I love love love Travis Maddox and Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster. I thought there was no way Trent and Cami’s story could be anywhere close to as amazing and Travis and Abby’s. I was so wrong, very happy, but still so wrong.

Cami already has a boyfriend, T.J., when the story starts. But she and Trent have known each other since they were kids. They’ve never been particularly good friends. , but all of a sudden Trent is spending all his free time with Cami, as friends, even though it’s obvious they both want more. And Cami can’t decide what to do about her situation.

I can’t say much without ruining something (particularly Cami’s decision). But this book surpassed everything I thought it would be. The story felt real on so many different levels. It was full of drama and secrets. And fully packed with love. Those Maddox boys know how to do love, and they do it in the biggest way possible. Is there somewhere I can get one for myself?

You don’t need to read Beautiful Disaster first, but I recommend that you do. The big secret at the end if this book really knocked me on my ass; I didn’t see it coming. But I feel like I should have. Those Maddox boys are the best kind of trouble. The secret left me with so many questions, and questioning a few different people. So read the book, and be prepared to fall in love with another Maddox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment