Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Inspire by Cora Carmack ♥♥♥

Inspire (The Muse, #1)Inspire by Cora Carmack is her first paranormal new adult book. I have really enjoyed many of her past books, and this book was no different.

This book tells the story of muse Kalli. She has spent thousands of years inspiring artists. But she falls for a business guy, Wilder, who, it turns out, is actually an artist too.

Kalli doesn't know how to handle the fact that Wilder is an artist, or her immortality in the face of her desire to be with Wilder.

I really enjoyed getting both sides of the story from Wilder and Kalli. And the story itself was great. I didn't realize until the end of the book that it would be part of a series that focused on the same characters, so I didn't think we get to know Kalli very well. I just didn't feel connected to her as a character because so much of her was a mystery. But I'm hoping as the series continues, we will get to know her better.

I am very interested to see where this story is going and getting to know Kalli and Wilder better. And it's always nice to see more paranormal NA. Has anyone else read this yet? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment