Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love Show by Audrey Bell ♥♥♥♥♥

Love ShowLove Show by Audrey Bell is the first book I have read by this author, but it will not be the last. It was a great story and a quick read.

Love Show is the story of Hadley, who is set on finishing her senior year strong so she can get a job at the New York Times and report on the Middle East. She literally runs into Jack, and kisses him before she even knows his name. Hadley decides she can handle friends with benefits, but only with a strict set of rules on how to handle their relationship.

This story had me up all night reading. The story was heartfelt and funny. All the characters were beautifully written, even the side characters. I laughed, I cried, and I can't wait to read another book by Audrey Bell. Grab this book ASAP. have you read any of Audrey Bell's other books? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment